torsdag, mars 11, 2010


...nytänder på Ally McBeal.

(Ally tänker)
Men are like gum anyway. After you chew they lose their flavor. I hate his new haircut. I'm glad he's married. I don't ever have to think about him. I should be happy. I am happy. I'm feeling good.

(Random man krockar med Ally på gatan)
- Sorry.
- Don’t say you’re sorry when you’re not. You didn’t even look up and see who you bumped. What if I was an old lady ? I could’ve fallen down and broken a hip. I could be lying on my back in some H.M.O., my lungs filling up with phlegm till I’m on life support draining my family of every last cent of their inheritance. Don’t say you’re sorry when you’re not!

That probably wasn't normal behavior.



1 kommentar:

Maddovich sa...

haha kolla in den här killen! Inte så mkt svärmorsdröm kanske...

http://vk.se/Article.jsp?article=340911

Bloggarkiv