onsdag, oktober 28, 2009
...they call me Slimi Jimi Bubby Boy.
And if you want me to be real deep
I hook you up with some poetry.
Roses are red and violets are blue,
They both look pretty good baby girl but then so do you.
Said they both look pretty good baby girl but then so do you.
Old girls that I used to see try to mess up all my flow
but these ladies are on some very thin ice 'cause I'm on a fucking roll (yeah)
And i don't care 'bout the stress they cause
and that's the damn truth my friend.
See the fact that they just can't have my ass back
is about to come over them.
See the fact that they just can't have my ass back
is about to come over them.
- So you do, Hoffmaestro
Great f-ing song.
Annars är jag allmänt hormonell.
Vet ni att det är feromoner överallt i luften så här års?
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar