I lost track of things 'round midnight / Stumbling homeward through the streetlights / Wishing you were here to hold me / But you're gone, gone like the last subway
They say home is where your heart is / So mine is somewhere in your suitcase / You just left me, left our hometown / Promised you'd be back in no time
Oh Stockholm, we have a problem
I'm not blaming you for leaving / Going places and achieving / I chose staying and complaining / I chose missing you and waiting / I remember what we promised / But that was so long ago when Debaser was just a song and we were full of hope
- Dreamboy
onsdag, april 16, 2008
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
1 kommentar:
Verkligen jättefin text! Och du vet att jag alltid är där "to hold you" om du behöver. :)
Ha det jättebra! Tänker på dig!
PoK (jag laddar inför LAN-helgen :P)
/Cornelia
Psst..! Vill ha en update på ditt lilla facebook meddelande till en viss person också.
Skicka en kommentar